The Culinary Institute @ Camp Shoshanim Proudly Presents:
Seth Warsaw of etc. Steakhouse
- Hands on Instruction with Seth Warsaw, owner of etc. Steakhouse
- Learn a vast array of culinary skills and techniques
- All sessions take place in our state-of-the-art Culinary Institute
- 1 Day Class (Campers may register for up to 2 Classes)
- Offered during 2nd Session
1 Day of Instruction
$75 Full Day Class
Seth Warshaw is the chef/owner of etc. steakhouse located in Teaneck, NJ. Seth received his formal culinary education at the Institute of Culinary Education located in NY. There, he was trained under some of the best chefs in the industry. He developed his love of seasonal foods, and creating unusual pairings using the finest ingredients. Chef Warshaw prides himself on taking diners on a culinary adventure, not just serving them a meal.
etc. steakhouse has been visited by culinary experts, world renown chefs and dignitaries. It has been rated as one of the top ten kosher restaurants in the county, has been voted the best steakhouse in NJ and has been featured in the New York Times. Chef Warshaw is proud to have cultivated his love for cooking in the pavilions of Camp Nesher where he served as the Cooking Teacher in the Summer of 2001.